10.26.2006

Don't worry, I am alive!!

I have not posted in awhile because we are in a "holding" state. I have changed my mind about treatment a thousand times and so I will spare you the indecisiveness. We are not going to Duke, but it is for good reason. Don't ask why, just know it is for the best. I am doing great. I am still tired, but that could be because I am up so late. I am having trouble sleeping. Please keep me in your prayers this is more challenging than surgery. I am walking in faith.

God is faithful. If you ask He will give you an answer you just have to be observant.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was good to see you Wednesday night. You brighten the room and are a great example to me. Keep being that child of the King.

God bless sis!

Anonymous said...

hey ang. glad you're my friend. here's that lady's e-mail i was telling you about. she really has a heart for God.
Gail Ann Mayberger
gagm15@hotmail.com
who knows. i just thought i'd pass it along...

Joyce Collins said...

Here I thought you've been at Duke! I am a little behind I guess. I continue to pray for you!

matthew14_31 said...

yes ma'am, the Lord will get you through, no doubt about it!

Anonymous said...

Hey angie,
I just watched a show that had a guy that looked like good ol' carol walker and I thought of us and them and life at colonial
hah
Ok See ya

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful how God can show us different paths for our lives. I know that whatever decisions you make will be ones that you will be blessed through. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Ang,
Italked with Jenna a little. I will try and call tomorrow if that's ok. You are amazing. Love Amy B

Scott Williams said...

Hey Chick!

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.