12.06.2006

WARRENSBURG HERE I COME

I am elated to type this entry because it is ALL good news!!!

As you all know I had an MRI yesterday and my follow up appointments today. My neurosurgeon was looking at the MRI results for the first time while we were in the room and as he looked at each scan he would make a noise like umm, that's good, etc. He did not expect my scan to come back as good as it did!!!! The two tumors are GONE. There is still an area that is abnormal, he said it could be a very low grade tumor or it is scar tissue resulting from surgery.

My next appointments will be in March. Umm..did I mention that March 9th I can drive again!!

As you can tell I am pretty excited myself. So all of you Warrensburg folk get ready because I will be there in ONE month!!

God is SO faithful. Thank you all for your prayers. Don't take that lightly either!!! (that I am thanking you for your prayers)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's incredible news! You are a true testament of solid-steel faith.

Anonymous said...

angie you're awesome, congrats on the good report!!

it seems like just yesterday you were counting down the days until your 16th birthday so you could drive, now you get to experience that excitement all over again!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Our family is excited beyond belief!!! Wow, God is GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! I am so happy for you Angie!!! What wonderful news
God Bless,
Laura

Anonymous said...

i hate my car but i love you

Joyce Collins said...

Rejoicing With You!!!! Praising God for you!!!!! Can't wait to see what God is going to do with this!!!!

Anonymous said...

angie i'm so glad to hear that! i haven't been to warrensburg in a while maybe when i go you will be there too and we can hang out

Anonymous said...

and Jeff Byrne is the kid who accidentally posted an anonymous comment : )

Cristin said...

angie!! when i heard from jenna i was so excited!! i havent gotten a chance to call, but i just want to say how excited i am that you will be back next semester and that it is gone! amazing is GOD! we will be graduating together next semester. its gonna be a sad senior night! ok, love ya buddy!

Anonymous said...

My family rejoiced with the news when my brother read your blog last week, but I didn't have time to write GLORIA A DIOS!
Continue with your strong faith in God, and continue with the lifestyle changes you've made.
Hope you enjoy the holidays at home, and have a great time when you go back to Warrensburg.

Samuel

Anonymous said...

You have been, and continue to be in my prayers, excellent news Angie. God is awesome indeed

matthew14_31 said...

heck yeah, i guess we shouldn't be surprised, i mean we are dealing with God. but He never ceases to amaze us, i think He likes it that way. Praise God!!! shoot-fire, i can't express my joy, you ARE a walking testament. Praise God!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God for being in your heart and for your healing! Keep God in your heart always and you ccn't go wrong.
God Bless You and Yours

Anonymous said...

Angie, thank you for showing your heart for a company called Mannatech on 20/20. God designed your body to work in perfect harmony, when given all the vital nutrients it needs. I pray that word will get out and that ABC will have to tell it's viewers how great you are doing. You are truly an inspiration to all of us who want to bless people with health and hope.

Anonymous said...

Angie, there are rumers going around that your cancer has returned in full. i am so sorry to hear that and I wish you the best of luck with yoiur health. i am praying for you every dat

Anonymous said...

Praise God! The power of prayer to THE living God, and giving your body's immune system the advanced nutrition that it needs to function properly -- what a miraculous combination! More people should take your lead!
As for rumors of the cancer coming back, it looks like in your blog entry from April 14th, 2007, that that is clearly not the case (http://angie-rhoads.blogspot.com/2007/04/exciting-news.html).
We look forward to your continued good & tumor-free health -- and your next blog entries, too!
God bless you real good!

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.