Last year at this time I was getting woke up about every 30 minutes. I had just got out of brain surgery (on the 29th). When I think about the entire experience of having surgery, I feel that it is a fiction story. But, every time I rub my head I am reminded that it really did happen.
I really can't believe how great I feel. I have never felt pain or felt like I have cancer. I praise God for that. I also have never been in a desperate situation when it came to finances. Having surgery is not cheap, but the Lord took care of that too. Also, when those funds ran dry, He took care of paying for my product as well. I don't know why I doubt God sometimes. My entire life He has been faithful to me, even when I have not been to Him.

2 comments:
He's pretty awesome, isn't he!
Yay God!
(you rock, too!)
Post a Comment