
I know there are some faithful followers out there that I have disappointed since my last blog was in Sept. of 08!
I don't like updating this if I don't have anything worth reading about. Although my life is pretty crazy and interesting it is something you would have to see to find joy in!
Here's something exciting though and worth telling about...
Last week, April 9th to be exact. I went in for my first scan after waiting 11 months. I was quite nervous. After much worry and a few sleepless nights my scan came back clear! Everything still looks good! I can only hope for a lifetime of the same results.
Thank you for your continued prayers and emails!
P.S. the picture above is from the Royals' Home Opener. I am so excited for the baseball season to finally be here! Not to mention the renovations at Kauffman Stadium are AMAZING!

4 comments:
Hooray an update!
i am so happy that your test results were good!!! i was just thinking about you yesterday!
also, as soon as i saw that you had updated on my page, i clicked on your link thinking, "i bet there will be something royals related on this post..." i knew it!! kc needs more fans like you!
I am so happy to finally have found a link to an update on your life and your progress. I have prayed for you since the interview of 20/20 and your follow-up statements. I also take the glyconutrients and other nutrients offered by Mannatech and found many positive results. Life is worth living again! From what I see in your pictures, you are doing really well. I am so happy for you and wish you continued good health and happiness. Always stay true and strong to your convictions.
I am deeply moved by your story and updates. Thank you for taking the time for a simple and uplifting post. That's all I needed to see to make my week! Love to you and your family, Angie.
Laura
Post a Comment