9.08.2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Moose!




I can't help but smile! Tomorrow...3 years ago is the day I became a cancer survivor! I cannot express how elated I am that I am healthy today. Praise God!! My journey has been long but I have come through it stronger than ever. I also cannot thank you all enough for being there every step of the way! I have great friends!!

I was given a gift...that doesn't make much sense...but that is why I LOVE it. I was given a Moose when I got back from the emergency room in Lebanon. My moose is a tangible representation of being a cancer survivor!! He has been with me from the beginning! So Happy Birthday moose!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful. So thankful the Lord healed you. He is so good. Love ya lots!

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.