Things are not slowing down here. I have begun my weekend-less weeks from the past weekend until after I graduate. Sounds like fun doesn't it??
I leave in about 20 minutes to meet some junior high and high school students to go down to Branson, MO for a weekend of pretty fun stuff I must say. I know we are going to Sliver Dollar City and we will also be seeing a concert. This reminds me of when I was on Summer Staff at Colonial, each year we would go down to Branson for a few days. I loved it. I wish that my "junior highers" now high school girls were going. I miss them A LOT.
With my weekends being taken that leaves little time for all of my projects to get accomplished. This past week we presented our campaign to our client for the first time. I think it went well. Just a few adjustments and that will be completed. I turned in my 13-page case analysis on Tuesday and I completed my mock interview. So things I know about that I still have remaining before I am FINISHED...two interviews, two summaries, one campaign, three tests and one presentation.
So off to Branson I go!!

1 comment:
I noticed while watching your slide show that in one of the pictures of you and your friends was a picture of Victoria Dattilo...do you know Victoria? By the way, this is Liz..friends with Joyce
Post a Comment