
I haven't mentioned this before but added to my events for each day has been apartment searching. I have decided to stay in Warrensburg after graduation until I feel led somewhere else. Things seemed to good to leave now, I am highly involved with Relay for Life, I want to stay connected at the Christian Campus House and I have a roommate, Tabitha (pictured to the left...it is not the best picture of either of us but it is the only one I have of just the two of us)!! So after a month of looking and getting frustrated we did not settle. Finally, we found a PERFECT place for us. It is within our budget and everything we were looking for!! It is a townhouse with three levels...finished basement with washer and dryer area, main level includes the kitchen, half bath and living room and then the upstairs includes a full bath and two good-sized rooms. I am so excited. We get to move in on June 1.
Another bit of exciting news is that this week my neurosurgeon said in terms that we can understand that I am tumor-free!!! He said that I could not ask for a better scan than what I am having. I was so excited, that is all I wanted my oncologist to say...but he wouldn't. When Brenda told me what he had said I started crying. This entire time I have had no idea of what is in my brain and now at least I know what is not! He said that he will not say that I am cancer free, which is understandable because the type of tumor I had is not curable.
Praise the Lord!!
Next week is going to be a busy week all of our planning for Relay is about to be put into action on Friday night. So if you are looking for something to do come on by. It is at the Warrensburg School District Athletic Complex on Gay St.

3 comments:
Yeah! NO TUMOR! We're so excited for you Ang. We have been praying and it's great to see answered prayer! Congrats on your new place too!
Praise the Lord for the great news!
God is favoring you my dear!
Post a Comment