4.06.2008


TEAM W L % GB
Chicago 4 2 .667 -
Kansas City 4 2 .667 -
Cleveland 3 3 .500 1.0
Minnesota 3 4 .429 1.5
Detroit 0 6 .000 4.0

I am WAY excited about how the Royals are doing...but when I look at the Detroit's standing, I see that they haven't won 1 game and 3 of our 4 wins against Detroit. Has Detroit fallen apart since last year and that is why we won? I sure hope not...I would like to think that our ROYALS are going to be above 500 at the end of the season! Small strides!

AND

I really hope the weather (thunderstorms) are over by game time on Tuesday!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.