9.16.2006

A Dream Come True



I cannot explain how amazing last night was not only did I have most of my best friends there I got to meet some of the Royals and the man that has my dream job (PR). I was doing my best not to embarrass myself but only occasionally does that happen. I had a fantastic night, even though the Royals were not able to pull off a win. A special thank you goes to Jason Tischer for setting the evening up for me. I hope you get a glimpse of how special my night was through the slide show I have created just for you.

Also, thank you to all of you who have sent flowers, candy and other random gifts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ang, i miss you. that looks like it was way fun. there were so many people there! did you get to see bree? when are your apt? maybe i could swing be after...if not just know that i love you and would love to do anything with you if you feel like it. i get a new cell by monday...i'll give you the number later.

Anonymous said...

how awesome ang I miss U. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. love,
alisa

Anonymous said...

my sweet angelena

friday hotdogs/drinks ---- $1
Hy-Vee seats ---- $7
parking for the night ---- $9
watching you enjoy your dream surrounded by so many friends ---- PRICELESS!!

your smiles are forever tatooed on my heart! how blessed i am to call you daughter!! :) we will get through this....to God be the glory!
i love you, Bren

Cristin said...

how fun! all these pictures are great, I'm so happy that you got to experience the royals in that way, and that we eventually settled on a spot where you could be with all your friends! i hope you got more rest this weekend after the game. you need it still! i will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow for your apts. i heart you good buddy!

ps. you know the song "blessed" from Jacob's Well. the one they wrote. well they played it today at church and yeah you should listen to it again. :) see you later friend!

Cristin said...

oh yeah, i really like the picture where you are looking over the railing at the field. that's probably my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Ang,
Thanks for sharing your special dream night with us.......thank you Jason for setting this up. As Brenda stated, God is faithful and GREAT! Blessings to you today during your scans...
mamalee

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family as you face each day. We haven't known you for a very long time but in the short time we've had the privilege of meeting everyone we do know you are a very SPECIAL family! You have the strength to get through this! We are there to help in whatever capacity you need. Your neighbors, Cindy, Richard & Lindsey Moore.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Angie,
There are so many people praying for you - people that don't know you but have heard of your plight. You are so loved by so many people and that includes us. We are so glad you are a part of our family. We are keeping up with your progress and are so glad that you are past the surgery. You are such a special young lady and we love you very much!

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.