Words do not explain what is running through my head write now. I have been able to talk to many of you, many have received phone calls from others and some may be caught surprised.
Friday night I left for a canoe trip with the ladies of the CCH. We camped Friday night and began our canoeing adventure about 9:15 a.m. About an hour into our trip, I had a seizure and was taken to the hospital. There I had to under go many tests, one of which was a CT scan. The doctor told me that from the scan, I have an abnormality on my left frontal lobe of my brain.
Honestly, I don't know what this means for me. I do know that I cannot drive for six months because of the seizure I had yesterday (saturday).
The doctor's office will be calling tomorrow at 7:30 a.m. to tell us what appointments and tests I need to under go.
Specific concerns:
my family
insurance now and for the rest of my life
school
work
I will use this site as an update in regards to my health. I ask that you continue to pray for me. I am very scared and unsure about a lot.

7 comments:
this is scary, but God is big. and so i will keep praying.
i love you ang.
God is capable of healing...he had done it before and will do it again! I love you, Ang.
You have been in my prayers! Do not let that fear take over...hold on to that hope that you have in the title of this posting!
Judy Myers spoke with me last night and wants you to know that she and her whole family (that is a bug groupl!)are going to be praying for you.
"I look up to the mountains--
does my help come from there?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made the heavens and the earth!
He will not let you stumble and fall,
the one who watches over you will not sleep.
Indeed, He who watches over Israel never tires and never sleeps.
The Lord Himself watches over you!
The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
The sun will not hurt you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord keeps you from all evil
and preserves your life.
The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
both now and forever."
Psalm 121
Lord,
I pray that You would fulfill Your Word for Angie during this time. You are a faithful God and we trust in You now. I pray Your protective hand over her life. Sustain her God! I ask for healing in the name of Jesus. I ask for peace. I ask for faith. God I pray that this faith shaker would be a time of growth and not a time of fear. There is no fear in You. May our faith not be robbed with thoughts of fear. Your Word says that not one moment of life can be added by worrying. I pray that this would not only grow our faith but that it would grow Angie's testimony. I pray that lost soul's would come to You as a result of Your miraculous power in her life. I pray that what the enemy meant for harm You would be used for good.
God I pray this time would be an opportunity for your people to grow in unity. I pray that all parties involved, all denominations, all levels of faith, even those who have no faith would join together and grow together. May this time not be wasted with idle talking and false promises. God I ask that You would stir it in the hearts of Your people to get on there knees and have a real encounter with You expecting real results.
I pray for the Wilson's. I pray that you would bless their efforts as they do there best to live the Gospel. I pray that You find favor in that family as they obey Your Word to take care of the orphans. They have positioned themselves for blessing and I pray that now would be the time You pour it out; emotionally, physically, financially, spiritually, and in unity as a family. Though a righteous man falls seven times, he gets up eight. God give them strength to stay standing, to stay hoping, to stay loving, to stay giving. I pray that they grow as a family and that they grow in faith. God I ask that Your presence would be over their house. I pray that Your peace would be on all of them. I pray that they would each come to a deeper revelation of who You are as well as a greater dependance on who You are.
God I pray for Jake. I don't even know what to say, God. I'm overwhelmed with compassion for the guy. God, I pray that Your will would be done in his life. Your will for salvation, Your will for joy, Your will for blessing, for purpose, for a hope and a future. God I pray that he would literally feel Your manifest presence through this time. I pray that he would find rest in You. I pray that You would encounter him in an undeniably real way. God, have compassion; have mercy. Give him grace to do that which he is not able to do on his own. Let him feel Your love God. Overwhelm him with it. Grow him as a brother, as a son, and as a man. Rise him up as a leader in this time. Begin to show him who You made him to be; a leader and not a follower, an influencer and not the influenced, one who perseveres and does not quit, a dreamer of great things and not a settler for the mundain. You put it him, help him fulfill it.
God, I trust that Your hand is at work with all those who are involved. I pray that this would be a time of great fruit. God I pray that Angie's vision would not be cloudy but that she would stand firm on Truth and not be swayed. I pray that no matter what may come her way, her heart would say, "Blessed be the name of the Lord". Again God, I ask for Your healing power. I ask that you would send workers in to this harvest that are equipped to pray in faith, teach in accuracy, and carry your love and peace to her and her family. I ask that Your promises would not be wasted with our worry and doubt. Thank you God. Thank you for Your promises. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You that you never fail those who cry out in faith. Thank You that Your will is health and life; life to the fullest. God I know you have great plans for Angie. Your Word says that the days of her life are all written, the days fashioned for her, even before she was born. You are the author of her faith. God I pray that this would be a defining moment, not a defeating moment, in her book of life. God I ask that Your will would be done in her life. I trust you God. I trust Your Word. I trust Your promises. I trust that You act on the prayers of faith offered by the righteous. I trust that our prayers are powerful and effective. I trust that You are moving and working even now in this situation. God, let Your will be made clear. I give you praise and honor for what is to come. Thank you Lord.
I pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, our reason and hope to believe. I believe Lord, I believe the prayers of Your people will not be wasted. Thank You for Your peace.
Amen
I love you Angie. Sandy and I will continue praying in faith that a miracle is on its way.
Amen and Amen to those prayers!
Angie, please know that Eagle Creek Church is praying for you.
Sandy Bronson
Hi, Angie, I received an email from a friend today with a link to your comments about your story on 20/20. My friend and I often discuss natural health-care products, and she thought I would enjoy your story about glyconutrients. I didn't see the 20/20 story, and honestly, I don't even know what glyconutrients are yet, but I will check into them. The reason I'm writing is to tell you that I followed one link to another and read much of your blog from the time of your seizure. I want you to know that I was very touched by your story--especially your bravery and even more your trust in God! He is faithful! I pray for your continued recovery and total healing and for wholeness for you in every way through Christ Jesus.
With love and compassion from a stranger, Alice Napier
Post a Comment