9.27.2006

God is good....All the time

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 5: 16

Every time I get my mail, I open my email, I check my facebook, my phone or doorbell rings there is someone encouraging me, telling me that they are praying for me along with their church and/or small group or offering financial support. I am so thankful for each and everyone of you reading this right now. I may not have my biological parents, but I have an enormous support system through the body of Christ. I am glad that I do not have to experience it any other way.

God is good, I don't know any other way to put it. I literally cannot fathom the amount of debt that I would be accruing if it were not for Him. I also cannot thank anyone who has given to any fund enough. If it were not for you my health would continue to deteriorate and I could possibly lose my life to this tumor. THANK YOU.

Again God is good. Tuesday morning I was told if I did not break the fever I had for 3 days by Wednesday my surgery would be cancelled. Well, I am happy to let you know my fever has not went above 98.4 degrees all day.

There are a few things that most of you do not know about that I would like for you to lift up in prayer.

1. A very good friend of mine is traveling in from Boston in the morning. I ask that we pray for safe travel and a good night's sleep because his flight leaves around 5 a.m.

2. This morning I found out that my great uncle Ronnie passed away. My brother and I cared for him deeply. We did not get to see him often, but we did see him for Jake's graduation party and I was able to speak to him just a week ago. He was very hurt when he heard of my tumor. His services will probably be Saturday, which means I will be unable to attend and that really hurts me. I wish that I could be there. I ask that you please remember our family during this time.

There is so much more I could write, but I should be getting to sleep. Thank you EVERYONE for EVERYTHING.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I have been praying for you and Jake. Thank God for reducing your fever, it is a big deal. If you need a nurse for a while I am availabe day or night. Rides to doctor office and such afterwards. You have my number!
"In all things trust in the Lord with all your heart, soul and mind..." Sharron K.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to call you tonight, and I hope that works out for you. I know everyone will probably be calling, so if we don't talk, it won't be a big deal. I don't know if you got my e-mail or not, but I am planning to come up Friday night/Saturday morning so let me know if you would like that, and if that is okay.
Definitely keeping you in my prayers constantly throughout the day. My students know that I have a friend that is having surgery, and I had a little girl that wrote a book for you, so I'll try to bring it to you when I see you. Love ya Ang!

Nathan said...

Well, I kicked Bobby out at the airport this morning, so I hope he was able to hitch-hike on some airplane the rest of the way! Praying for you Angie, and I just want you to know how encouraged and inspired I am by your spirit through all of this. God certainly is good!

Anonymous said...

If there is anything I can do to allow you to "attend" the funeral let me know. I would be glad to take flowers to the funeral to represent you. Get a flower from the funeral for you to have. Record the funeral, etc. I know how important family is and how hard it must be to not be able to be there. As everyone is saying, we will do whatever we can for you and your Wiloads family!!!

Continuous Prayers of Healing & Praise Lifted!!!

Michelle Suits

Scott Williams said...

Love Ya Angie!

About Me

My photo
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.