Ang, There is an overall tone to the routine of our days that is the spirit of our testimony.......today is nothing routine, but your testimony is truly a witness to GOD Amazing GRACE and Healing.... In constant prayer for you, love to you, mamalee
Last night as I prayed for your surgery, I felt God, almost audibly, say to me...be at peace, she will be okay. I am there with her even now. I can only count on one hand the number of times I have heard God audibly talk to me. Praise God for the way His children can rest in His hands & His peace.
Isaiah 66:12-13 For this is what the LORD says: "I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees.
As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.
Hi Angie, Following Brenda's instructions, I'm sending you a message on your blog. We're so thankful you're in your own room now, and that you have cleared this hurdle of surgery. Five people from our church asked about you yesterday and today. One lady was praying for you, but she thought your name was Jenni - I'm sure God knew who she was talking about though. I will try to drop by next week sometime to say hi. In the meantime, my family and I continue to pray for you.
Welcome home! I went by the hospital and you were already dismissed. Praise God! I thought I would get there earlier today!(10/2). Call me when you will receive company. Michelle Suits wanted me to give you a special t-shirt. Sharron K.
I am a girl simply living the life God has put before me. As we both know it has had its ups and downs. But, He is using me in ways that I cannot imagine.
9 comments:
DEAR ANGIE,
WE KNOW THAT YOU LOVE THE LORD, AND THAT HE TAKES CARE OF HIS.
WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU.
LOVE FROM LESA FOSTER AND
JOE & MARILYN GANOTE
Ang,
There is an overall tone to the routine of our days that is the spirit of our testimony.......today is nothing routine, but your testimony is truly a witness to GOD Amazing GRACE and Healing....
In constant prayer for you,
love to you,
mamalee
Last night as I prayed for your surgery, I felt God, almost audibly, say to me...be at peace, she will be okay. I am there with her even now. I can only count on one hand the number of times I have heard God audibly talk to me. Praise God for the way His children can rest in His hands & His peace.
Michelle Suits
Isaiah 66:12-13
For this is what the LORD says:
"I will extend peace to her like a river,
and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream;
you will nurse and be carried on her arm
and dandled on her knees.
As a mother comforts her child,
so will I comfort you;
and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.
Angie-I am praying as we speak. I love you!!
oh ang, you have so much love, care and concern for others. me and God have been talking about you...
we love you, angie...i'm praying that god is all over this day.
Hi Angie,
Following Brenda's instructions, I'm sending you a message on your blog. We're so thankful you're in your own room now, and that you have cleared this hurdle of surgery.
Five people from our church asked about you yesterday and today. One lady was praying for you, but she thought your name was Jenni - I'm sure God knew who she was talking about though.
I will try to drop by next week sometime to say hi. In the meantime, my family and I continue to pray for you.
Samuel
We too, continue to pray for you. Mark B has been calling here to check on you and wants you to know they continue to pray as well.
Welcome home! I went by the hospital and you were already dismissed. Praise God! I thought I would get there earlier today!(10/2). Call me when you will receive company. Michelle Suits wanted me to give you a special t-shirt. Sharron K.
Post a Comment