**********************************************************
I ask that you pray for two friends of mine, I just heard that they were in a serious car accident. I don't know any details, but their trust in the Lord is amazing.
**********************************************************
A few days have passed and I feel that news has "started" to sink in. But, I do not ever feel that it really will, not even after surgery. Brain tumors have been such a big part of my life and the term has been thrown around like any other "sickness," such as the common cold.
Along the way I have had a few irritating factors arise, such as my finger, leg cramp, and now my glands on my left side are swollen. But, don't you worry. All issues have been addressed and the doctor retrieved more of my precious blood today.
I am very excited for the evenings events. I was invited over for dinner at my best friend's father-in-law's, aka Scott's dad's. I like that guy and I do not get to see him often. I wish I was a bit more perky for the night, but a little bit of blood being drawn wiped me out.
I feel that my last post was kind of a downer. I am sorry. I want this blog to be real and I was not feeling very positive that day. I learned a lot of information that I was hoping would miraculously disappear. I still believe God will heal me and it looks like he will be using the doctors to do so.

8 comments:
My prayers are with your friends as they have been with you over the past couple weeks.
Your focus on what Christ wants for you and your faith even in the hard times had encouraged and even more importantly challenged me. Due to this challange, I am closer to God in my relationship with him (and not just getting caught up in doing right or church activities) than I have been in a long time. Thank you. We are praying for you at church all the time and know that God has a plan for you, even more than He already has used you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle Suits
Thanks for the prayers for Jonathan and Sandy, Angie, and thanks for posting the request on your blog. We praise God they are out of the hospital and that friends are taking care of them tonight!
Angie...I'll be in town this whole week....maybe praying closer to the source is better! :) I love you..
Amy
Good Morning Sunshine! Im sitting here of work thinking about you... and the good chocolate chip cookie that you so kindly gave to me. It was really good....in fact I would like another one....but I can't because Im sitting at work. But I already said that. I can't believe your surgery is in less than a week....I hope you have nice nurses to take care of you afterward...I think I should be able to come on tuesday. I hope that you are able to keep it low key and stay rested. And as we say at Colonial "May the peace of the Lord be with you..." Take care!
Im sorry you werent feeling well this morning. I will see you soon.
Hey Angie,
I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you constantly. I hope I get to see you soon,
Ann
Ang - I have a lot of free time. I don't have your number...call me (404-797-2009) or email me and I'll come out.
Amy
Hi, Angie.
My name's Tom. I found out about you through my good friend, Nate. God bless you richly in this journey!
I used to work at the TBN station in St. Joseph switchin shows and saw this awesome testimony of a sister who was healed miraculously from your condition! Well, I think I found her (after, literally, looking for 8 hours! haha!) Check it out - Here's her testimony And here's her secret weapon! Here's her healing confession chart. (rt click and download it!)
Also, (another hour later!) there's a pastor in St. Joseph, MO, Brian Zahnd (was in the TBN station when I worked there a few times, actually) ... I found this (finally!) on his site -
"So twenty years ago when they said, 'Acute leukemia, six weeks to live,' I spoke, 'I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. (Psalm 118:17)'" - here's that testimony.
You may not be familiar with the particular style of his preaching... but it's free to listen to and you might find it encouraging. I hope so. I know this - Pastor Zahnd's is the kind of voice I would trust for my family during the kind of temptation you are currently encountering.
Please know that my wife, Michelle, and I, and our 3 prayer-warrior children, Josiah (7), Grace (6) and Simeon (4), will be praying for you to survive and thrive... so that you, too, can "live and declare the works of the Lord!"
In Him who raised Jesus from the dead (2nd Cor. 4:14), our Holy One, the Holy Spirit, who, alone, gives life,
Tom Chaffer
www.atomsound.net
Post a Comment