Exciting news: Yesterday, Jason Tischer, Jenna's fiance', emailed the Royals public relations personnel. He told them about my parents and that I just found out about having a brain tumor. He also mentioned how I have been out in their stands with my royals' tee and my multiple signs that many people are embarrassed by. I am excited to say that tomorrow I will be getting to meet many of the Royals' players during batting practice.
Also, I hate to put this in here. But, with this morning's events it is very important that I get rest. Trust me I would love to call each and everyone of you and tell you how thankful I am for you. But, physically I cannot do it. So, if I do not answer my phone please do not take it personally. I am able to check my blog pretty often. I get every single message you leave. And every message is very important to me. Thank you.

This picture is of Cristin, myself and Bonnie before we attempted to canoe down the river on Saturday. Bonnie, also known as my partner is crime, is one that "experienced" the day with me. And Bonnie also gets to remind me of all the crazy things I said while I was out of it. A big shout out goes to Jenna Wright, another friend who "experienced" the day with me.

8 comments:
Angie, I am going to the Royals game tomorrow too! I want to see you. Facebook me, or call me, and let me know how becky and I can meet up with you tomorrow. are you going to stay for the game too? anyway, you have been on my mind a lot lately, and i have a lot of people praying for you up here at Jewell, and at home. Talk to you soon.
Ang - I put a picture of us on the background of my laptop and the kids at work asked if you were my daughter. I guess I am old! God will heal you, Angela!!! I have no doubt about that. Prayer are being sent your way from the ATL!!! Love you.
As you know, we're thinking about and praying for you Angie. Have fun with the Royals tomorrow, that's awsome!
It is very hard to rest when something so new is added to your schedule and plans. Do all you can to REST>>>REST>>>REST!!!!!
Have fun at the Royals.
We continue to pray for you
Hey buddy! My goodness had I known you were going to post that picture on this- (Where a million people are checking in on you) I would have used photoshop to touch myself up a little!! lol... j/k Okay so I think that Jake and I are gonna come to the game tomorrow :o) But- you take care of yourself Angie!! You best be resting lots. I love you friend! Can't wait to see ya tomorrow!
~Your "partner in crime"
I haven't even known what to say. I've assumed that you are needing rest, so I have delayed in calling you, and I was glad to recieve Brenda's e-mail this morning to reassure that my plan was correct. Angie, I just want you to know that no matter what happens, you have the entire body of Christ on your side right now. My church was able to get together on Wednesday evening and have a prayer circle. I know many churches have done this, but here's one more to let you know how many people love you. If you get a chance, and get enough rest, email me or call me. It would be great to talk to you.
Hi Angie. News is spreading around Boston that you are in need of prayer. Trust me, you have it out here.
Have fun at the Royals game today Angie. Also, know that you will also have people praying for you at my church after this Sunday, and it will be in Spanish.
Post a Comment